Introducing IPTV Community – The Hub That Brings IPTV Customers Together
Our IPTV Community is a place for all IPTV customers to go and discuss all of their favourite go-to entertainment. Making for a friendly and warm space for all users of IPTV – across all devices. Browse the latest threads, the latest posts or even our FAQs should you have any questions.
We are a huge believer in healthy discourse and we are dedicated to making the IPTV Community the best space it can be. Below we will provide a general insight as to what you can expect from our new community forum.
What is IPTV Community?
Our new community page is dedicated to making the best forum platform we can. Not only to answer any and all queries you may have, but to have a communication platform that all of our customers can enjoy.
From recommending their personal favourite pieces of content to providing their own thoughts and opinions relating to our various devices. Of course, with any community page, we have rules and regulations that you will need to follow. We have listed them down below:
The IPTV Community Rules:
Regarding our rules for the community forum, our main goal is to bring people together regarding IPTV and everything related to the thematic.
In order to keep the forum clean, we kindly ask you to carefully read the rules provided below in order for you to have an enjoyable time on our boards:
- This should go without saying, but you should always treat other members of the community with the respect that they deserve.
- Insulting, flaming or any other threatening behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Posting inappropriate material will not be tolerated and will result in a permanent ban as a consequence.
- Please refrain from spamming. This includes advertising or any posts that are considered irrelevant.
- Please do not write in all CAPITALS. Writing this way will be taken as using an aggressive voice and this is not necessary.
- Please ensure that the images you upload are no larger than 800×600. Posting images larger than this may result in other members to experience longer load times. It will also provide a cleaner interface while using our community page.
- Please make sure to not use any red text. This is strictly forbidden as only moderators and administrators can post in red.
- Make sure to not swear profusely. Swearing is not completely banned but we advise to be aware of other users on the platform such as age.
- Complaints need to be communicated directly to the moderators using our ‘report this post’ feature.
- Posting links or requests from other communities or websites is strictly not forbidden.
- Please respect the privacy of each user. Do not post phone numbers, addresses or any other kind of contact details on the open forums.
To read the full list of rules and regulations, take a look at our forum rules page. Should you have any additional questions, we will be happy to help.
Submitting a complaint or scammer warning
Before you choose to submit a report to us in our community forum, we suggest that you read the below:
Do not report when:
- The user has broken what is considered to be a minor rule once. For example, the use of one swear word whilst writing a post. Swearing is not strictly speaking forbidden, but it is important to not overuse swear words as you should think about who else maybe using our forum.
- Once notified about a particular rule, the user was polite and not violated the rules since.
Notice: It is always important to talk to the user first. Often, situations can be resolved once you have spoken to the user and reminded them of the community rules.
You should report when:
- The user has broken a very serious rule, posting offensive content for example. This example is and never will be tolerated.
- Once alerted to these rules, the user did not care upon being told they were breaking our community rules.
When you are submitting a report by sending a PM to one of our moderators, please make sure that you include all of the relevant evidence. Also make sure that the report is written accurately whilst maintaining relevance to the particular incident. Doing this will make it easier for the moderator who will be dealing with the issue.
Be A Part Of The IPTV Community:
On behalf of everyone at IPTV, we hope that you enjoy our new IPTV Community forum. We are excited to build a fantastic community with our customers and we look forward to joining the many discussions that will take place.
For more information regarding IPTV, why not see how IPTV works. Alternatively, feel free to contact us for more information.