If you have been subscribed to multiple IPTV services, you might want to consider using IPTV Smarters.
This app manages channels from across different IPTV services, letting you access all of your channels, TV shows, movies, and more through a single device. IPTV Smarters is like the Smart IPTV paid app but it’s free to use.
You can also get an advanced Premium version with extra features, but the basic version has everything you need.
If you have IPTV services that use either an M3U playlist or Stream Codes API, then you can take advantage of IPTV Smarters to keep things simple. Here’s how to Install IPTV Smarters on a Firestick.
IPTV Smarters Installation Guide
IPTV Smarters is a free and legal app available through Android and iOS app stores, but it isn’t on the Amazon App Store. As such, you’ll need to sideload it to your device.
Sideloading is disabled by default in Firestick, so you’ll have to first enable apps from unknown sources. Our guide will take you through everything you need to know.
- Close any open apps and go to the Settings screen from the Home Screen.
- Go through the options until you find the My FireTV option.
- Open MyFire TV and find the Developer Options.
- Click the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
- Click on Turn On to enable apps from third-parties.
Now you’ve enabled apps from unknown sources, you can sideload IPTV Smarters through your Firestick.
Now we’ll move on to how to do that. Read through our guide and you’ll have IPTV Smarters on your device before you know it.
A world of entertainment is just a few steps away. For our guide, we’ll be using an app called Downloader. This app is on the App Store and easy to find and download.
The app is popular with people looking to sideload any third-party apps, including IPTV Smarter. The app has a simple and remote-friendly user interface anyone can understand.
We’ll keep things as simple as possible to make things easy for users of every tech experience level. Rather than being just a simple downloading tool, as the name suggests, Downloader also works as a web browser.
The web browser isn’t the most advanced one in the world, but it’s more than enough to find any apps you want to download and effective if you can’t find – or don’t like – the other Firestick browsers.
With that said, here’s how to find, download, and install IPTV Smarters.
- Launch the Firestick and open the search bar on the Home Screen by clicking on the Magnifying Glass.
- Search for the Downloader app, either with the virtual keyboard or an Alexa voice search.
- The app you want should be the first result and it has an orange background.
- Click on the Download button to get the app
- Wait a minute or two for the app to download and install. Click on the Open button to launch the Downloader app.
- The app will ask you for permission to Access Media Files and Photos so click on Allow to let it
- When the app loads you’ll see a box where you have to enter a URL for the app to download from. Hover over the box and click select to open the keyboard. Type https://firesticklab.com/smarters.apk and then click on theGo button to launch the program.
- The app should start connecting to the download server and start the download after this.
- How long it takes the app to download depends on your current internet speed. Give the app a minute and you should soon see an installation button and the option to “Install” the app or “Cancel” the installation.
- Give the app a minute to install and click the Done button because you aren’t ready to launch it just yet.
- When you click on the Done button you’ll be taken back to the Downloader app and given three options. We recommend clicking on the Delete option.
- You’ll be asked to confirm the deletion so click on Delete again to remove the apk file and save some room on the device.
Now you should have successfully installed IPTV Smarters to your Firestick. We recommend deleting backup app files after installing apps because they can take up precious storage space on your device.
Firesticks tend to run slower when overloaded with data, causing buffering, crashes, and other app problems.
If you delete the APK files for any app you download, you’ll get much more use out of your Firestick and keep it healthy in the long run.
Now that you’ve installed the app, it’s time to access it and start playing around. Open the Your Apps and Games screen or hold down the Home button and choose Apps.
Scroll down to the bottom and you should see the app icon. You can click the three horizontal buttons on the right side of the app and click on Move to Front to move the app to the front of the list.
This makes it easier to find and use so you don’t have to open the entire app menu just to get access to IPTV Smarters.
Another Way To Install IPTV Smarters On Firestick
If you don’t trust the Downloader app and want another way to install IPTV Smarters on your device, then there is an alternative.
The alternative app is ES File Explorer and it was one of the most prominent file explorers before Google removed it from the Play Store.
Even so, ES File Explorer is still on the Amazon App Store so you can download and use it on Firestick.
ES File Explorer is one of the most advanced file explorers around with features including downloading and installing files and third-party apps, FTP file sharing, and a root explorer.
Here’s how to download and use ES File Explorer for IPTV Smarters:
- Open the Search Box on the Home Screen
- Type ES File Explorer into the box and click on Go
- Open the first result and click the download button
- Click on Open once the app downloads
- Grant Permissions for the app to access files
- Click on the Allow button
- Open the left-side panel and click on Favourite and then Add to add a new favourite
- Enter https://firesticklab.com/smarters.apk into the URL box and name thelink Smarters before clicking Add
- Open the left panel again, click on Favorites, and then click on Smarters
- IPTV Smarters should start downloading once the app connects
- Click on Open file once the download finishes
- Click Install
- Launch the app after it installs
The IPTV Smarters app should now be downloaded to your Firestick. Using ES FileExplorer is the best alternative to using a downloader.
The only drawback is you need to use the premium version of ES as the basic version doesn’t let you install3rd-party apps.
This guide is the easiest way for you to download and install IPTV Smarters to your Firestick in minutes. IPTV Smarters is the best app to handle several IPTV accounts in a single app.
Don’t hesitate to check our IPTV recommendations to get some ideas on which apps to install and use IPTV Smarters with.
Keep in mind that IPTV Smarters only works with apps that support an M3U Playlist or the Xtream Code API.